At Wee Mop-Its, we only use eco-friendly cleaning products that are safe for you, your family, and the environment. Here are just a few reasons why we use eco-friendly cleaning products and how this practice can benefit your home:
1. Enjoy a healthier home—When we use eco-friendly cleaning products in your home, no longer will chemicals be absorbed into the skin or breathed in by you and your family members following your cleaning appointment.
2. Improve your indoor air quality—Did you know that the air inside your home could be less clean than the air outside? Eco-friendly cleaners do not emit harmful toxins, so they can help you improve the quality of your home or business’ indoor air.
3. Make your home safer—Eco-friendly cleaners are not corrosive to the skin and they have to meet strict standards for skin absorption, combustibility, and inhalation toxicity.
4. Know exactly what’s in your cleaners—Most eco-friendly cleaners only contain a few ingredients that you most likely recognize, instead of the long list of chemicals often used to create conventional cleaning products.
5. Make your surfaces last longer—Standard cleaning products can wear down surfaces due to the harsh chemicals they contain. On the other end, eco-friendly cleaning products help your household surfaces stay in better shape because their ingredients are not harmful.
6. Enjoy a fresher-smelling home—While the smell of bleach and ammonia may signify that your home is clean, these smells can be overbearing. Eco-friendly cleaners not only make your home fresh and clean, but they smell great, too.